4.17.2006

Maybe freedom of religion wasn't such a great idea...

...at least not if you abuse it like this. So this guy forms a splinter group from the Baptist Church (with which let me say in all candor I already have some problems with. Whatever happened to not casting the first stone or not judging lest ye be judged? Isn't G-d the only one who's allowed to judge us?), and this is how they make their opinions known? Picketing and disrupting funerals?? That's just not right.

Not everyone that saith unto me, "Lord, Lord," shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, "Lord,
Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"

And then will I profess unto them, "I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Matthew 7:21-23
God hath not appointed us to wrath...
Thessalonians, 5:9

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home