12.15.2006

Home again, home again, jiggity jig!

T.G.I.F., and an extra T.G. that I'm home at LAST.

I spent 11/29 in Toronto. That's right, one day. Left LA at 3:00 Tuesday afternoon, got to the hotel in Toronto (possibly the biggest room I've ever been in in my life!!) at 1 a.m., spent the night and worked at our Canadian office 'til 3:30, then legged it back to Pearson Int'l (whose airport code, oddly, is YYZ, like the zipper company), and got back to LA some 28 hours after leaving.

Went to SF 12/3, Chicago 12/5, Atlanta 12/6, home for 36 hours 12/8, then to NY 12/10, D.C. 12/12, and finally home again tonight. To stay. Whew!!!

Good trip, but for heaven's sake, this is no way to replicate ourselves -- I've gotta stay home!!

Happy Hanukkah, my dears; may the light of the season shine on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home