8.18.2006

Fitty Fitty, Imagine That.

While I admit that I initially visited the site to take the quiz to find out what kind of "soul" I am (big surprise, NOT, "old" was the answer), I found I liked the "What are your politics" quiz better, so here are the results. Not surprising, although I think it would be a better quiz with 5 additional questions to add nuance, but since I'm not a computer programmer, I don't know how exponentially harder tabulation or auto-analysis would be with the addition of five questions and/or additional nuance in the existing answer choices. It's an interesting kind of quiz I'd have enjoyed taking at 19 and 29 to see whether (and how) my opinions and beliefs have changed. I'm pretty sure just from memory that I was once, and for a long time, far more "lefty" than I am now, but things change, things change. I'd like to think it's not that my core values or moral beliefs have changed, but that as I've aged and grown wealthier (relatively speaking), I've become more practical, in a sense, and while I still value the same things, I'm more interested now in who's gonna pay for them, and how they'll work in the real world, rather than just having airy fairy ideals that are completely impracticable.

Anywho, here're the resultados:

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home