10.29.2006

How common are you?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



My sister-in-law Leslie found the site above. We've all looked for ourselves; my father and brothers are each one of half a dozen bearing their names, and one of my sisters is one of 5, but my little sister and I are supposedly unique. However, the site's results are clearly inexact, or at least imperfectly tabulated, because if I'm searching a name, chances are pretty good that it's mine. If they added the questions "Are you in the United States?", and "Are you searching your own name," they'd have to change the 0 to one, and in fact increase the number for each result by one, to include the searcher!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dew - I'm thinking this site's not too accurate. It says there are no other "T"s in the US, which I know to be wrong since I've got at least 50 relatives with that last name. Harumph. DET

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Dew said...

Dear Anonymous Shit-Talker: Feel free to say whatever you want to, but be brave enough to put your name and a link to wherever I can reply to your shit. Otherwise, you'll be deleted every single time. Thanks.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home