6.03.2007

Thanks, LA Daddy!

Went up to Mulholland Drive last night (getting thoroughly lost and excessively well-acquainted with Burbank on the way, but that's a whole 'nother Oprah, as the song says) and had a fun time meeting some of the blogateers whose work I've read, enjoyed and admired. Kudos to Tim for putting the whole shindig together at his friend the screenwriter's house in the hills (SO FAB!) and to Karen for playing co-hostess while gestating. I enjoyed meeting and laughing with Leah and her charming husband, and talking with this woman whose name I am mortified to admit I didn't catch but who was very amusing, as well as SueBob, (who kindly greeted me when I arrived at 3500 ft, after climbing the driveway), Debra , 8cm and Stefanie, the Mama of Baby on Bored, as well as others' whose clever blog spots I've already forgotten -- hey, it was a long drive home after 11 p.m. and I'm just lucky I made it home without nodding off on the 405!!

2 Comments:

Blogger SUEB0B said...

It was great to meet you, too!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

joe and i had a great time talking to you! and the wine - delicious. thanks!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home