12.04.2005

A to Z, and now I really am going to get some stuff done!!!

A: Area Code You Are In Right Now: 949, to my dismay
B: Birthday: 5 janvier
C: Current Crush: my boyfriend George Clooney
D: Favorite Drink: Orangina or Limonata from Pellegrino

E: Eating Currently: nothing, but I’m contemplating a chicken-apple sausage snack

F: Favorite Food: eggplant or chicken parmigiana (that’s Chicken Farmer John to Audrey)
G: Who Do You Go To For Advice: Amy or Bryan

H: Happy or Sad: Happy happy happy, almost all the time
I: I think: next year I’m going to have no gift list; I don’t need any more stuff
J: Job: Of course; how else would I finance all the shopping?!
K: Any Kids: None at present, but we hope for two
L: I Love: much
M: Favorite Movie: Can’t confine it to one, but The Philadelphia Story is way up there
N: Your Phone Number: 949-Call Me Baby
P: Favorite Perfume or Cologne: Aveda #3 that HF got me and I shattered on a marble floor
Q: A Little Quirk About Yourself: I write novels in my head
R: Last Road Trip: to Santa Barbara 11/8
S: Tell Us One Secret: I hate thinking people don’t like me
T: Favorite TV Show: Bewitched
U: Color of your Underwear: Underwear??
V: Last Time You Were in Vegas: July 2005, first and last time

W: Wishful Thinking: California lottery, $4 million net
X: X-Rays Taken This Year: none, thank G-d

Y: Your Favorite Year of your Life: every year
Z: Zodiac Sign: Capricorn, which you must know by now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home