10.17.2005

Sarah Bunting is my new best friend -- and she doesn't even know it!!!

Ok, she's not really really my new best friend ('cause Amy's got that covered, as it happens), and I'm not even really her Internet stalker like the title kinda makes it seem like I am, but I came across this, while reading Di's blog, and I almost wept, so giddy with joy was I that someone else wrote what I would have if only if only if only I had thought of it first. (I think, in fact, I might take a few of her points and extend them, but that's mostly 'cause I've seen such shockingly bad manners as make me want to howl at the fucking moon, but maybe you guessed that already.)

So peep this, gentle readers, and venerate her as I do!!

2 Comments:

Blogger di said...

Holy crap, woman! I was going to steal that article next!!! Is it not the best? Oh I think it is. Ms Sarah Bunting is also a total badass with http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com which is totally one of my very favorite websites in the entire universe. Go there, find a show you like, and read away. READ IT! Love it.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Dew said...

Can you believe I'm down to like, maybe, 3 hours of tv a week??? I don't know what the hell's going on, but there it is.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home