6.15.2005

Let Terri rest in peace

Medical examiner, following the autopsy: "The brain weighed 615 grams, roughly half of the expected weight of a human brain," he said. "This damage was irreversible, and no amount of therapy or treatment would have regenerated the massive loss of neurons."

I don't know about you, but I have enough trouble getting through the day with my brain full-size (or, I guess, presumably full-size, and, yes, I can hear you expressing your doubts!), so let me say right here that if G-d forbid anything happens to me and there's no brain function (zip, zero, no blips, nothin'), pull the plug, please. Donate my organs and corneas to people who can use them, and let me live on in your memory, but don't keep me in a hospital for 15 years and let Bryan and my parents fight over me. Hell on earth, right there. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home