8.26.2005

Happy birthday!!

Not to be excessively crass, but don'tcha kinda wonder if these people were created on Thanksgiving? Right, right: best not to think about it.

ANYWAY, happy birthday to Will, Tom, Ryan and the Gatman, in D.C., CA, CA, and D.C. Nutty that you were all born today, and grew up to all know me but not each other. Maybe this means that I am the center of the universe, after all. OK, prolly not, but I had a nice moment there. Heh.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birrrrthday, dear Will, Tom, Steve & Ryannnnn, happy birthday to youuuuu!!!

(Please note that the only one who actually got sung to today was Steve, but Will got a 3-cd set of '70s and '80s tunes that may well alienate him from everyone in real life who sets butt in his car or foot in his office, so that's even better than hearing me sing. Boo yah!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Hey um excuse me miss but my date of birth does not arrive until such as Wednesday, mmmkay, thank you.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home