10.24.2004

What I like

The Boston Red Sox (and don't give me any lip, 'cause I always have -- well, for the past 26 years, anyway; before that we lived in Atlanta and I thought I liked the Braves, so sue me.) (I would also like to take this opportunity to point out that I have never ever ever rooted for a NY team (other than the Islanders, but that was an Erik Lindros thing, so shaddup), even though my mom is a lifelong Yankees fan and my dad is a lifelong Mets fan!)

Knitting

BBC's "Cold Feet" http://www.thecustard.tv/shows/coldfeet.html (Not as relentlessly melodramatic as it seems in this description; it really was a comedy! Try to see it if you can; it was lovely!)

IM

Making bead bracelets, although I want to take a class or read a book of some sort so I actually know what I'm doing....

iPod, now that I've figured out how to use the damned thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home